Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Started


Do we live to eat or eat to live?? Still confused or might be a little embarrassed to admit.. Well I am not & I’m sure most of the Bengalis won’t be.. Yes of course we live to eat.. It’s been for quite sometime that I have been thinking of writing my blog on food, but alas!! But then happened a real heartbreaking incident in my life & to forget the pain I indulged more into my first love – COOKING – my true passion..
I owe all my cooking skills to my mother.. She would always be the best cook for me.. And my inspiration is my husband who loves to eat.. He is a big time foodie and my best critic..

Guys believe me “Good Food” is a real good mood elevator… Be it a carefree guy or a diet conscious gal, everyone enjoys good food.. 

Here you would find various recipes from around the world along with my experience of making them. My aim is knowledge sharing and to enrich the readers with variety of recipes from around the world.. Please do share your experience once you have tried them & feel free to come up with any innovative suggestion..

 So Happy Cooking & Bon appetite!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope to have a few takeaway tips from this forum.......lets c, create and share some amazing stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete